Awakening the Heart of your Root Chakra!
Each day is a new beginning. A new day to remember to be grounded and present in our life purpose. It is imperative to feel safe and grounded where your roots are strong, like the roots of a tree. What you choose to be rooted ‘in’ each day is what nourishes you or depletes you. Tree roots anchor the tree firmly into the soil, absorbing nutrients for growth, keeping it connected and alive.
What do you want to be rooted in?
Faith? Joy? Love? Gratitude? Abundance? Strength? You can decide what you want to be rooted and grounded in. This will create strong roots which can then become your strengths.
THE FOLLOWING ARE ONLY SUGGESTIONS OF WHAT YOU CAN DO DAILY
TO OPEN THE HEART OF YOUR ROOT CHAKRA.
DO WHAT RESONATES WITH YOU!
Root Chakra Morning
Allow the truth ‘I have a secure foundation’ to penetrate your body. Drop your attention to the root of your spine. Feel yourself magnetically connected to every part of life and Mother Earth. Identify any fears for today and pull them into your consciousness. Remember that fears come from the place of not being able to control something. Visualize strength and groundedness to replace any fears for today.
- Tree Roots Creation:Download and print a picture of the tree with roots and write in each box what you want to be 'rooted' in and use as a daily reminder. Click HERE.
- Meditation Video: Develop a deeper connection through the Root Chakra Guided Meditation video.
- Affirmations Video: Speak these Root Chakra Affirmations from the video as you center in your heart, and then speak them looking in a mirror.
- Color Connection: Add the color Red of this chakra to what you wear this week.
- Sound Connection: Listen to and repeat the Root Chakra Tone for this chakra.
- Water Connection: Place a word from this week's affirmations on your water bottle and drink in the resonance of that pattern. *See Messages in Water by Dr. Emoto.
Root Chakra Evening
As you prepare to enter sleep, review how you used your energy during the day, how you invested your spirit, what you learned about the investments you made. Review the events of the day. Think about how you feel about yourself and your life now that the day is over.
Focus on your Root Chakra at the base of your spine, and your connection to Mother Earth. Take a couple slow deep breaths and say, "Thank you for the lessons and blessings that my Root Chakra taught me this day. Thank you for keeping me grounded with a strong foundation".