Silence or Secrets - the Shadow Side of the Throat Chakra
CLEARING THE SHADOWS
Our Shadow Self are the parts of ourselves that are in ‘darkness’. These parts are the fear, emotions and powerlessness we have trapped within us. They are the parts of us that feel separated from worthiness, separated from love, wholeness, security and well-being. We all have them. Our shadows are striving to create our awakening to ourselves. The shadows are where defenses and hiding places are, that seek to stay in the unconscious.
Our Throat Chakra deals with communication and is blocked by Silence or Suppressed Secrets which closes down our "right to speak and hear truth". Speaking our truth is essential with the Throat Chakra.
Looking for truth is a basic drive for someone with an open throat chakra. They tend to be able to say what they mean and mean what they say. Their speech is uplifting and wise and they communicate their intent clearly. One of the basic functions of the Throat Chakra is to create a connection between the wisdom of our heart and the intelligence of our mind.
When we loose connection to our Throat Chakra, other voices can become more important than our own. Self talk may take on a pestering rather than a positive tone. The shadow side of this chakra becomes evident when we tend to be silent and no longer feel safe to speak.
Living in Our Truth.
When we are rooted in our being, at one with the energy of the universe, we exist without good and bad, right or wrong. We exist in harmony. When we resonate with the core of our being in harmony with all, we are in our truth. When we are in our truth, we experience freedom.
Virginia Satir identified in her book ‘Making Contact’, we have freedom when:
- We are FREE to see and hear what is there before us rather than what “should” be - either in the past or the future.
- We are FREE to speak what we feel and think, instead of making up a story or losing our connection by trying to please others.
- We are FREE to feel what we feel without any filters. Our feelings have integrity. We are free to speak them, own them, observe them, and let them live to the brief period they occur. Feelings are just feelings. They are frequencies with a particular flavor. There are no right or wrong to them. We are free to experience a feeling as it arises. We can even choose when to do something in response to the feeling. There is no timeline. They just are what they are.
- We can ask without fear or defense for what we want or need. We can make these decisions and requests. That is in the flow.
- We have the freedom to take risks on our own behalf. Our relationships provide the support and acceptance to encourage stepping out, taking risks and supporting courage.
Simply put, we need to release anything that stands in the way of experiencing or expressing these freedoms. All of us have learned a lot of stories and rules. We’ve built defenses and hidden our truth sometimes even from ourselves.
We are parented, socialized, coached into and even punished into belief systems meant to either protect us or obscure our inner brilliance for a variety of reasons. Mostly, these are for the sake of someone feeling stronger, better, safer or more in control. That someone can also be a family group, a work group, a corporation, a religious group, a social group, or even a nation.
Examining how free we feel and how freely we express and experience our self is a key to living in balance. Speaking our truth helps to balance our Throat Chakra. As well as being able to listen to when is the right time to do so.
SUPPORTING YOUR LIGHT
Bringing light to the shadows is a vital part of your spiritual path because it honors the need to explore and embrace all parts of you. Your 'Right to Speak and Hear Truth', means claiming and maintaining your connection to your Higher Self.
The secret of getting what you want in life is to get in the vibrational frequency of what you want – to go to the FEELING and BEING place of what you want. We support you in manifesting your light through a variety of ways such as life coaching, guided meditations, affirmations, and development of personal goals, etc.
Part of what we offer you are 'Throat Chakra Daily Practice' suggestions which is a unique part of the PrimeMyChakras program created to help you awaken to being at home in higher levels of consciousness. This gift will be given to you during the coaching process.
By working with your Throat Chakra, you can find a sense of peace to build your life upon. PrimeMyChakras program is designed to give you the tools you need to raise your vibration and deepen your connection to your Higher Self. Free yourself from guilt from past challenges, open to new possibilities, and get "unstuck" by awakening the heart of your Throat Chakra.